Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keep Those Lesson Plans!

I'm only a beginning teacher, but I've gotten some great advice from my peers this year. They all tell me to keep my lesson plans. This may seem logical to you, but I'm not just saying to keep your lesson plan book. It is helpful to be able to look back at your lesson plan book for sure. But I'm thinking about it in a more electronic form.
At my school we have to post our lesson plans, including the objectives, onto the program RenWeb. This how parents and administration can see what we are doing in our classrooms (other than coming into the classroom of course). Before I post them on this program I type them all on a Word document. That way I have them all in one place to look at next year when I'm planning out my lessons. Some of them will change slightly since I am learning what works and what doesn't, but at least I won't have to rethink every single lesson.

So...
KEEP YOUR LESSON PLANS!!

No comments: