Friday, June 4, 2010

Ideas from the art festival

I'm pretty sure a kindergarten student made this. There is wire under aluminum foil and then colored with sharpies. It is quite stunning!


This project probably should have gotten a blue ribbon. I helped judge it and I feel guilty for not giving it a better rating. Not much I can do now though. The leaves are made out of paper towels and then I think they used water colors to add color. This one should be framed in someone's house! It was done by a 2nd grade student I think. 

I love this style of drawing! It is sideways, but you get the idea. :o) I love random drawings in black pen. They remind me of one of my very good friends from college. (Miss you Emily!)
I think I might try this one in my jr. high class next year. 

I'll post more from the festival another time. Have a great weekend!

No comments: