Thursday, April 24, 2014

Science Vocab


I'm always looking for interesting and different ways to help my students remember the vocabulary in our science units. I'm pretty sure I do something different for each unit. That can be good and bad. On one hand  it is good for them to learn different strategies. But on the other hand, consistency is helpful. 
For this unit I broke them up into pairs and had them define and draw a picture of each vocabulary word. I definitely saw some good group work and some not so good group work. But that is part of life and they really do need to learn how to work through that. 
I love some of the pictures that showed up on these posters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting and informative article.I enjoyed a lot.I got different information from this article and you can share any informative article for me.I like the writing format of the article.custom writing service

JackKarpenter said...

Some tips for the students!
You have troubles with your assignments or term papers, you need to end it up in a week? Deliver your paperwork to a service!
They can help you affordable and in time!
Visit link below and check it out!
www.paperwritingpros.com/