Saturday, January 14, 2012

January is half over already. I can't believe it! After Christmas break I was feeling convicted about how much time I've been spending in God's Word. I've been working at reading the Bible once a day. Along with this I decided that we needed to spend more time reading the Bible in my classroom. (I teach at a Christian school so we can do that! Yay!) I found this book while I was looking through books on my bookshelf. It is wonderful! 
After my kids finish their start of the day assignment we say the pledge to the flag and then read a page from this devotional. Can I just tell you that it really starts our day out well. We begin with our focus on the right thing. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner! I'm so thankful for the many things God is teaching me and how He uses me in the lives of my students. 

No comments: